I’m not sure what attracted me to this recipe the most. Chocolate? Pastry? Three ingredients? Yes, yes, and yes! These pastries taste like something you’d find at a bakery but no one would ever know they only require three ingredients and less than 5 minutes to assemble.
What You Need:
-1 box Frozen Puff Pastry (2 sheets)
-Hershey Chocolate Spread (I found mine at Walmart by the Nutella)
-Powdered sugar (optional)
What To Do:
1. Thaw puff pastry sheet for 10-15 minutes then roll on a floured surface. This helps it bake faster and more evenly
2. Cut pastry sheet into 6 even squares.
3. On each square, place one tablespoon of chocolate spread in the center of the square.
4. Fold the pastry corner to corner and use a fork to press and seal the edges.
5. In a small bowl, whisk one egg and brush the tops of each pastry with the egg.
6. Place the pastries on a greased baking sheet and bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes.
7. Remove from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes. Dust with powdered sugar before serving.