I read a lot of great books this year including one of new all-time favorites, Southern Book Club Guide’s to Vampire Slaying. It’s not the type of book I would normally be drawn too but some of the best books I’ve read are ones where I stepped out of my comfort zone and read something totally different.
Almost all of these are available as ebooks and audio books at our local library. If you’re not connected with your library-get a card asap! It is such a great resource especially if you read a lot and don’t tend to re-read books. Some of these books have a great audiobook and/or the audio version really helps tell the story so I denoted that next to the title.
5 Star Favorites of 2022
- The Family Game by Catherine Steadman
- I’m Glad My Mom Died by Jennette McCurdy (audiobook, read by Jennette)
- The Last House on Needless Street by Catriona Ward
- My Best Friend’s Exorcism by Grady Hendrix (audiobook)
- Mary Jane by Jessica Anya Blau (audiobook)
- The Southern Book Club Guide’s to Vampire Slaying by Grady Hendrix (audiobook)
- Every Summer After by Carley Fortune
- Playing Nice by JP Delaney
- F*ck Marriage by Tarryn Fisher
- The Power Couple by Alex Berenson
- Mother May I by Joshilyn Jackson
- The House in the Cerulean Sea by TJ Klune (audiobook)
- Under the Whispering Door by TJ Klune
- Such a Fun Age by Kiley Reid
- Don’t Look for Me Wendy Walker
- The Warsaw Orphan by Kelly Rimmer
*This post contains affiliate links which means I may earn a small commission if you purchase through my links, without any cost to you. Thanks for supporting this blog!